
[Shudder.]
Nice how the mom's head is cut off because she is not important to the process. She is just a baby-carrying vessel. The important part is the BUMP! OMG! [eye roll]
Also: ultrasound picture is kind of creepy. Amend that: SUPER creepy! Look, it's cool to be excited about your ultrasound (I am excited about mine--more on that later), but let's be honest: to anyone who's not you, your baby kind of looks like a fuzzy alien. And maybe even to you, if we're really being honest.
4 comments:
Your baby is going to have the cutest bladder ever!
Ha ha! I *really* thought your bladder made quite a nice face.
Btw, for those who don't get what we're talking about. When my sister was in triage in labor, they did an ultrasound. "I think I see the face!" I said triumphantly. The doctor said, very nicely, "Umm, that's actually your sister's bladder." Whoops. What do I know?
At first I was wondering what the hell that lady was doing with a cloudy sky on her belly. Regretsy indeed! What is up with using ultrasound images for weird novelty purposes such as this?
Post a Comment