Thursday, August 19, 2010

#1 Best Craving

Forgot to tell y'all that at the root of my alleged cigarette craving was a deep and abiding desire for unsweet iced tea. I can't get enough of this stuff. I even love sniffing tea bags in creepy fetish fashion. Regular Lipton is my best. Mmm, tea. I am having some now. It's a sensory explosion.

I briefly gave up the tea due to PUPPP and caffeine being an alleged trouble-maker for it. But it didn't really make that much of a difference and here's the deal I reasoned: I am so miserable in so many ways with hotness and itchiness and heartburn and not breathing that I absolutely WILL indulge this antioxidant-rich craving to my heart's desire with zero hesitation. PUPPP, you are the tyrant of me, but not the boss of me.

And aside from tea, I have actually found a new appreciation for all things unsweet. Coffee. Dark chocolate. I may be turning a nice corner here to a magical weight loss plan since sweets have in times past been my number one best.

But don't worry; it's not like I'll EVER say no to a tootsie roll. I'm pregnant, not crazy y'all.

1 comments:

Chrissy said...

Yay for small miracles! Glad you've found at least one silver lining in your rashy cloud. We'll have to have a black coffee, dark chocolate date soon.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com