Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Two Old Bizards Sittin' in a Tree

Last night, Matt and I were talking about names we like and don't like. The conversation came around to our own names and when I asked Matt about mine, he said he would not have married me if he didn't like my name. In total Full House/Stephanie Tanner style I thought "How rude!" But then I thought about it and realized if we were being honest, I definitely would not have married him if I didn't like his name either. I remember struggling with this issue with certain boyfriends and ultimately, I knew they were damned for it (among other things). So what does this mean? Matt and I are just two old bizards and we're really fine with it.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

What is REALLY means is you better pick a good name for that baby or it will be living with you until it's 38 years old. Trust me. I have an uncle you do NOT want to meet.

Mary T-Allen said...

Point taken!

Marilyn said...

and just think, he was almost named Barnaby.

Mary T-Allen said...

He was?! I like Matt a lot better!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com